Wednesday, February 2, 2011

How things are with us

Well, at this moment, Oliver is taking a much-needed nap.  Karissa is practicing her name in the kitchen, and I am here at the computer.  The house is good.  We need to paint our room and then we will be DONE!  After that I don't plan on looking at a can of paint for a very, very long time.  Forrest is on his way home now.  He almost didn't make it to work this morning, the snow was very thick and they hadn't plowed our road yet.  I'm so glad I didn't have to go anywhere today.  Oliver has started crawling.  Yay!  He can go a few inches before plopping back down on his stomach.  He is so proud of himself too.  You can see it in his face when he is up on his hands and knees and starts rocking back and forth with this big, goofy grin on is face :)  I really hope we get a replacement camera soon.  I will post pictures as soon as I can.
  I hope all of you out there are well and safe and warm.
Stephenie 

No comments: