Wednesday, November 17, 2010

First cereal

Oliver is now 4 months old and the doctor said it is time to start cereal.  At first I was very sad about this, because it seems like he grew up overnight.  Now I am slightly happy about it because it means that pretty soon he will be able to feed himself, and it is so cute to watch babies feed themselves with their little chubby fingers. :)


This is our first try at eating with a spoon :)

 He did not like it at first, and was angry at me for trying to put this stuff in his mouth.
Karissa took some pictures for me.
After the first 15 or so tries, he actually started to get the hang of it and enjoyed it more.

 All in all it was pretty messy, and very fun.
I wonder what milestone we will experience next?


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

a.tonagel said...

Awwh... man he is cute!!!! How did he get so big so fast???? ps. how did hunting go????

Anonymous said...

Seriously....4 months old already? I cant believe how fast he is growing up! Seems like he is growing a lot faster than karissa, lol. Great pics!